Update May 2022:
In January 2021, the client decided to pull back on marketing initiatives due to budget restraints. We discontinued Google ads, social media and minimal SEO.
For our SEO objectives, we only wrote and published 1 blog per month, which we also then sent to her email list and posted on social media (using Mailchimp).
As shown below, the reduced marketing efforts had a negative impact on her website traffic: All Channels and Organic.
The moral of the story in this case is this: Yes, we understand budgets are limited (or more likely NOT Unlimited), but discontinuing everything will have a negative impact on your marketing efforts and is that worth it?
Main marketing objectives were:
- Setup and optimize Google Ad Campaigns to drive more phone calls to the clinic
- Setup and optimize Social Media, specifically Facebook, to build brand awareness
- Review and optimize SEO to gain more organic traffic and improve rankings
- 100% increase in organic traffic over 12 month period (i.e. double the traffic)
- Generating 50-60 leads per month on only a $600/mth ad spend
- Driving more traffic to the website, and generating leads directly from Social Media